Perhaps it was the heat...
Aug. 6th, 2007 12:27 pm...or the drugs the damn dentist gave me, but I could swear that I saw the Red Sox actually take a series at Safeco Field.
And our centerfielder nearly get run over by a moose. (That creature’s lucky he clipped a mellow guy like Coco and not, say, Mike Timlin. Else he’d soon find himself trading in his mascot days for a future as Big Fitty’s latest hood ornament.)
In semi-related news, every time I think I’ve made peace with Julio Lugo, I have to go and watch a Mets game. Seeing Jose Reyes’ one-man infield impression just pisses me off all over again.
Also, Alfonso Soriano runs faster on one leg than I can on two. How, er, lame is that?
And our centerfielder nearly get run over by a moose. (That creature’s lucky he clipped a mellow guy like Coco and not, say, Mike Timlin. Else he’d soon find himself trading in his mascot days for a future as Big Fitty’s latest hood ornament.)
In semi-related news, every time I think I’ve made peace with Julio Lugo, I have to go and watch a Mets game. Seeing Jose Reyes’ one-man infield impression just pisses me off all over again.
Also, Alfonso Soriano runs faster on one leg than I can on two. How, er, lame is that?
no subject
Date: 2007-08-06 06:05 pm (UTC)