Answer: 6*
Question: What is “How many Green Line trains went by as I was waiting for the bus?”
Dear #57 Drivers:
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously. It’s driving. Not rocket science. Driving. Gas pedal, brake, occasionally turn the little wheelie-thing…any of this ringing a bell? (Ringing the bell means “stop”, btw—some of you seem unclear on this concept.)
Gah. It wasn’t enough to usurp the Crown of Suck from the #66? Now you’ve got me actively longing for the Green Line? The Green Line????
To each and every one of you, I hope when your time comes, it’s slow and painful. Just like my commute.
*That’s a new record, btw, so hat’s off to you!
________________
Dear Ball Club that I’m Currently No Longer Speaking To:
Go ahead, get swept. See if I give a fuck.
________________
Dear HBO:
Thank you for Flight of the Conchords. Man, did I need that last night.
Don’t wear the ring, Frodo...
Question: What is “How many Green Line trains went by as I was waiting for the bus?”
Dear #57 Drivers:
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously. It’s driving. Not rocket science. Driving. Gas pedal, brake, occasionally turn the little wheelie-thing…any of this ringing a bell? (Ringing the bell means “stop”, btw—some of you seem unclear on this concept.)
Gah. It wasn’t enough to usurp the Crown of Suck from the #66? Now you’ve got me actively longing for the Green Line? The Green Line????
To each and every one of you, I hope when your time comes, it’s slow and painful. Just like my commute.
*That’s a new record, btw, so hat’s off to you!
________________
Dear Ball Club that I’m Currently No Longer Speaking To:
Go ahead, get swept. See if I give a fuck.
________________
Dear HBO:
Thank you for Flight of the Conchords. Man, did I need that last night.
Don’t wear the ring, Frodo...
no subject
Date: 2007-08-30 10:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-31 12:33 pm (UTC)::cleansing breath::
I'm doing much better now.
no subject
Date: 2007-08-31 11:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-31 12:07 pm (UTC)I love the sound of a good parody in the morning....it's the sound of victory!